Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks.

Something about the rain that brings the raw emotions, the introspective out of me. Or maybe that I can't go anywhere so the meditative is more pensive than ever. Anywho, I feel and know that I am totally BLESSED. This is not the "rain" talking and no, there is no funny stuff in my diet Mountain Dew. I really do know that I am blessed and am thankful. There is lots of stuff that could really get me down right now, but why think about that? When I am surrounded with blessings and people who are a blessing. Sure, there are those folks who are not such a blessing, but there will be the reminder of how I appreciate my friends and family who are a blessings. Even the trials and the hard time, they also remind me of the good times and the joy.

No comments: