Friday, July 18, 2008

Frustration mandate

Sometimes from a day like today, I feel like jumping out of this costume of flesh and into something more suiting. Something, cool, with a hint of minty fresh. My body still aches from the accident, my mind is relentless of that jerk I spoke to on the phone today. My spirit yearns for a new, a refresh, a top-off, a cool-off.

Sometimes, I don't know what to do, all I can do is just be. Be quiet, Be mad, Be snap-ing, Be in this flesh, Be annoyed.

I hold on steadfast and continue with this channel of perpetual frustration. However, when feelings are written out, somehow, i feel that this frustration is being flushed away. Away into the oblivious of the internet, the zeros and ones, the spam blocker blogged-out, twitter-rific yahoos. Be gone, I say to you and yours. I really could use a good weekend without you (frustration) feeling of being annoyed, that feeling of inherent coil abstract chaos that I can't explain in spoken word or speech.



On the other hand, in written words I can pile it up so high, taller and taller until it reach the heavens. To the Lord of heavens, to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He can take care of it; that's what He does, you know? He takes it away, away from me, the muddy, the pops, unnecessary twitch, the busy wacky tacky. All of that, all of it. How much is all?

I frustrate no more.

No comments: