Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday morning with Baby Jordan and family, Part 1

Have you guys ever had this happen to you? When you just got done doing something fun but it was "work" and it's like part 1 of your adventure, and part 2 of your excitement is to get to your destination to complete the task?

Well, it happened to me today. I was at a photo shoot this morning at a beautiful destination, for a beautiful baby and her family. We had a little waiting period at the beginning but the whole session only took a total of 30 minutes and from that 30 minutes over four hundred shots was the fruit of our morning session. Here are 8 for starters. Come back later to check out Part 2 of our lake session.



I keep looking at my camera screen and was so stoked by this beautiful baby and her family.

After the session, I was on my way home to upload to my Mac, but during my travel I felt this excitement and was so stoked to see how it turned out...




No comments: