Monday, September 1, 2008

The Lajoies takes Refuge

Huntington Beach was glowing with the light of Refuge courtyard concert. Yves, Jean-Luc and Isabelle Lajoies brought their French Canadian hearts to our very own backyard. My wife and I have been a big fan since the the beginning of the group and was so stoked that they were coming to our church. I sat through the concert with much delight, at the same time were so captivated by their hearts being poured out as a love offering.; sweet, so sweet.

I happen to pan to these hands
which were dynamically sprung out of truth and Spirit.
"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"







Surrendered heart amplify out loud into an outward gesture

My pastor is a champion. I sat right behind him and with this unplanned symbolic gesture, it assured me that I stand behind the right man for the right reason.

No comments: